Thursday, April 06, 2006

Game: Da Numba

Da Numba is a numbers game, and it's a great educational game. To win this game you have to find a number giving by adding up numbers to make the number. Example: Say they tell you to find the number 8, you can add 4+4, or 4+3+1 and so on to make the required number. You have to be fast, since there are number tiles falling all the time, and you don't want the tiles to make it to the top. As you progress through rounds, there will also be times when you will have to use subtractions. I would have loved this game when I was in school. I could have learned and had fun at the same time. I made it to round 6 with a top score of 22,277 and I think that pretty good. Try Da Numba I think you'll enjoy this game.

Play Da Numba

Comments on "Game: Da Numba"

 

post a comment