Sunday, March 26, 2006

Game: Duck Hunt

I remember playing this game years ago on the Sega. I could easily beat it then, and finding out today that I can still do it. This game is well designed and if you liked Duck Hunt years ago, you'll enjoy this Online Duck Hunt. It's easy to play, since all you use is your mouse to shoot the ducks. I figured after it being so long since I played Duck Hunt, it would give me a challenge. I ended up stopping at round 32 to write this post, or I would keep playing it, to see how many rounds they actually are. I stopped with a top score of 532,500, which I think is a good score, but can easily be beat. I might get back to playing it on a day I don't have much to do, to see just how many rounds this game has. Try Duck Hunt here I think you'll enjoy this game just as much as the old sega system game. Enjoy!

Comments on "Game: Duck Hunt"

 

post a comment